Tattoo care is as important as making the tattoo. Regular, accurate, thorough and clean tattoo care is not done; Acne on the tattoo, dryness, rash or infection may occur.
Tattoo care; It helps both the tattoo to be easier and healthier to heal, as well as to help keep the tattoo in its first color and form for a long time. To have information about tattoo care and to apply this information is very important in this respect.
How to Care for a New Tattoo?
After your tattoo is done, you can remove the first strech film after 3 hours, use antibacterial soap to wash your tattoo gently, then keep the area closed for about 3 days by using strech film and apply this washing process 2-3 times a day. If you do not use Strech tattoo care cream that you carry with you, or your given cream when you see the area dried up with a small amount of your fingertips massage by feeding. Use 4 to 8 times a day to keep your tattoo slightly moist without leaving it dry. At this point, the secret is to keep the tattoo moist and clean, not to crust. If you are going to take a shower, you can wrap it up with a lot of Vaseline or wrap it with strech film, do not touch it directly with hot water. 3 days sauna, jacuzzi, pool and do not enter the sea. Do not expose to direct sunlight until your tattoo heals. After your tattoo has improved; By applying a +45 factor protection cream over your tattoo while sunbathing or entering the tanning salon, it will help you to keep the tattooing from the sun’s corrosive and fading effects near the first day for many years.
Symptoms that are normal after tattooing: Redness of the tattooed area, itching of the edema, little peeling of the healing process are normal, but certainly do not scratch, peel and scratch.
Unusual symptoms after tattooing: If you experience something uncomfortable or unexpected, please contact us or ask your skin specialist medical doctor.
Tattoo Care Instructions
- Tattoo is an open wound. Therefore, care must be taken.
- The tattoo healing is different in every skin type and tattoo size. In general, the healing process is completed in
- 1-3 weeks. In this process, tattoo care should not be neglected.
- Clean the tattoo with Optimuss Cleaning Foam.
- Apply a thin layer of Optimus Skin Care Cream to the cleaned area.
- Repeat this procedure 4 or 6 times a day during the recovery of the tattoo.
- You can increase the number of repetitions according to your skin dryness as the skin will be less dry in cold weather.
- The frequency of care may be less in the following days due to recovery.
Don’t do them.
- Your hands should be clean before you care for your tattoo or if you want to touch them.
- You must always protect the tattoo from the sun during and after healing.
- Do not scratch your tattoo and do not try to rob.
- Continue to use your cream when the shell is tied. Do not try to remove the shell.
- Bacteria can be found in city waters, seas and ponds. For this reason, as much as possible to be done with pure and clean water.
- If there is an unexpected problem with your tattoo, please contact your tattoo artist if a complaint occurs.
The post How to Care for a New Tattoo? appeared first on Idbis.com.